Monday, October 8, 2012

Facial fair styles with Johnny Depp


John Christopher is an American movie star, producer and also music performer. He has received the Golden Globe Award plus Screen Actors Guild award for Best Actor. Johnny Depp increased to dominance within the 1980s tv series 21 Jump Street, turning into a teenager idol.

Johnny Depp trained more youthful celebrities such as Zac Efron what a pirate-hobo-casanova mustache seemed like, he virtually coined the look, “gypsy rock star minstrel” as well as is hence recognized that in case his facial hair styles could speak, it would the majority of probably have an uncertain, yet oh-so-amazing highlight.














Sometimes facial hair styles are unnecessary to be charismatic


Different and smart appearance



Think that makes a difference with some facial hair styles

 Sometimes you need to go back to ancient times and related facial hair styles


2 comments:

  1. Johnny can you come to rehab with me ?I have hep c 80 million . since 2002. The doctors always said there is a new medicine in the pipeline and to wait because my liver enzymes were good. I hate that the pharmaceuticals use us as guienie pigs. I heard Elton john was cured of hep c in England but I don't know what meds he was on. I I am great grand daughter of comanche woman.. ish was married to a man my great grand father George Monica her name given by the white man is Mary Melissa carvasos. the had 15 children . lonesome dove was about h and. Robert Duvall ce toy grandmothers house to meet her with. my uncle Lawrence Elkins pro football player well anyica was foreman of king ranch and and drove the cattle to Kansas fr south chisolm trail . I'm sure his wfe had a lot of horse riders to help on the cattle drive that were Comanche Indians. well ask Robert duval! My dad is grandson of Mary malissa carvasos. we have a great rehab in Hurst euless Bedford Texas. all Indians have a problem with alcohol. they don't digest it like Europeans. I am an rn and my oldest son is married to zawadi meseeka smith from the Congo. her father has hosasters in religion zawadi is gums sum laudi from Hardin Simons university . she has her masters in counseling . my other son is married to jungein from south Korea. they both have their bachelor's from university. Anyway Mary Melissa is buried in brownwood Texas with George minica that is who Robert duval played in lonesome dove. my greatgrand father on my moms side was first Texas ranger in Texas Texas called the

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent a lot of time with my grand parents Johnny. that's how I know all of this.your friend (tejas) means Texas.

    ReplyDelete